• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone had a waterbirth?

I plan to have with my next child. Found out too late about a water birth wuth my 1st and only child.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am, I am actually planning for an unassisted homebirth this time. I am so excited

Forget-me-not

Answer by Forget-me-not at 6:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm also planning an unassisted waterbirth this time. My last would have been a water birth but for some reason I was just more comfy in my bed.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I DID!!!
    it was amazing. I was in labor for 9 hours and I was falling asleep between contractions.
    When I knew it was time to push I did and I delivered my baby girl by myself.

The bonding I felt was incredible and I was so ((well, still am)) proud of myself for having a drug free birth!
    My daughter is happy and healthy. She is always smiling and seems so content with the world.

I would recomend having a waterbirth to ANYONE!
    Congrats on the little one and Good Luck!! =]
    GA_GiRL0920

Answer by GA_GiRL0920 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009