Are all the 'experts' just completely unattractive?? LOL

I'm up way too early (4:30AM) here.... and all these infomercials are on.... I'm not paying much attention like normal, but then I grabbed the remote to change the latest one as I'm hearing the topic. Erectile Dysfunction (oh boy).

I look up at the television as they are introducing their "expert"..... and just like good ole Dr. Ruth..... this poor woman looks like, well.... It makes you just think "Dang, those who don't, really do talk about it". LOL

I don't like calling anyone "ugly" -- but whew! At least give me a sex expert that LOOKS like she might know something from experience.
(just thought it was a little ironic and funny)

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean!! Sometimes I leave the kid's TV on when they go upstairs at night and some time passes and by the time I look back there's an advert on about a new parrot cage and there's a bird expert on there who genuinely looks like somebody's hit him in the face and has the shocked look to boot. I don't think all experts are ugly but I'd say a good proportion! :P
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• LOL on Dr. Ruth. I hear what you are saying in regards to her. But I do not think all experts are completely unattractive. Take Dr. Drew P. (don't know how to spell his last name) He is very nice looking.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 10:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2011