cramps this late?

i have some cramps that feel as if i have my period coming. but im 32 weeks prego, has this happened to any of you? or do you know what this means?
this is my second pregnancy, and i have not felt anything like this with my first one.

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 11:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• BRAXTON HICKS, google it or try webmd.com
    Anonymous

• could be preterm labor... I'd suggest calling your doctor.
    Anonymous

• ummm i went into labor!! i had reeeally bad period like cramps. those were my contractions
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes if it is really bad period like cramps like Keeely07 said could be labor but just little cramps i get that the annoying just little random cramps that make you wanna just get mad lol those i get lol and im only 16 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I get cramps at least 10 or more time a day. I'm 32 wks. But like keely said id tey are bad and hurt bad then it could be labor so if they are bad i would call your dr. how often do they happen that would be a good clue as to weather or not it could be labor.
    Anonymous

• I just had those 2 days ago. They felt pretty bad like awful period cramps. It worried me a bit but then I waited to see if any blood/mucous accompanied them or if they got much worse and neither happened. It was so weird because they intensified to the point my mouth started watering but that was it. I think maybe the baby's size is pressing on the ovaries and whacking out the uterine area but I don't know.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• oh wow. i was expecting to read "there normal towards the end". lol.... oh dear, i better let my husband know. he goes underway tommorro, -he's in the navy. =/

thank you all!! =D hopefully they will go away so the baby has more time to develop in the womb....
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• keeley07, how far along were you??
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• ll yaa the farther along you get the more likely it is that it maybe labor ... that sucks my SO isnt military anymore but his job at the air port keeps him away just as much lol i dont understand why he works for cargo but they send him places to do workshops for all the crap they want him to do lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• U still need to check with ur Dr, It could be false lobor(braxton hicks) but it could be early stages of Labor!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2008