What do you love about your hubby?

How does he 'make your day'? What does he do to show you he loves you?

My hubby is wonderful. He is always willing to help around the house or take care of the baby just to give me a nap. He sends me an email from work every morning telling me how much he loves me and is proud of me. He doesn't complain when I don't cook or clean, he just asks me what I want to eat and makes dinner himself. I am a lucky girl!!!

ElenaC419

Asked by ElenaC419 at 7:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• My dh is very understanding and kind to me, our kids and really everyone around him. If someone crosses me or the kids though he will stand up for us and say something. He works so hard and never complains about it. He doesnt get on my case when I am under the weather and forget to do something like vacuum or the dishes. He deals with my ex when most guys would have already beat the living poo out of my ex, my husband handles him with grace and dignity. Just really everything he is as a person and the way he shows us he loves me and the kids is what makes me love him.

Answer by gemgem at 7:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my hubby puts me and the kids first, he is very caring and giving,, he brings us home little presents weekly,, so we do it right back at him!,,,,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 7:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Sounds like my man too! All I can say is, it would be nice if all men were like this, the world would be a better place!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i love that my husband accepts my son as his own. he works very hard to pay all of our bills. he is very easy going and is the funniest person i have ever met in person. thats just a few things =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I love that he works so hard, making a good life for us and allowing me to be a SAHM :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• a nice back rub or a quick kiss in the hallway
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I love it when my husband rubs my shoulders and back after a long hard day
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011