Could you feel the baby move sooner with each pregnancy ?

Ok this is my second pregnancy and im currently 9 weeks and 4 days as of today and yesterday night and the day before that i felt like little flutters but really light could i have felt the baby i felt it twice yesterday and the day before that i felt it once .let me know what yall ladies think .thanks.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No with both pregnancies I felt movement at about 20 wks.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Many people will say definitely not, but I say maybe. You never know and it's a nice thought! With my first pregnancy I felt movement at 18 weeks, then after that it was always around 13-14 weeks.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I did! I felt my baby girl move at 12 weeks and this is my second pregnancy as well and im now 28 weeks and my dr says yes you do start feeling it sooner and that anything is possible cause each pregnancy is diff
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 8:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have 4 boys and the earlies i felt flutters was 16 or 17 weeks.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I swear I felt my little man rolling around at 10 weeks..on my bladder,.and when I went for my appointment an the doc said it was very active already (rolling and kicking) it confirmed all of my beyond sudden urges (out of nowhere, early on) to pee.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• OH I totally know this feeling! I started feeling my second (boy) at 7 weeks. With my first, (girl) I felt her at 16 weeks. My dr tried to tell me it was impossible for me to be feeling the baby move at 7 weeks, but I knew what I was looking for and my son is stronger now and more active then his sister ever was at this week in my pregnancy (26 weeks)
    kaydenrenee08

Answer by kaydenrenee08 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011