Question About Candida? Help adult content

Hi,

Does anyone know about the candida diet and if I follow the diet is it ok not to eat organic? I need this diet but I'm on a very limited budget and can't afford organic. Also, can I get rid of candida if the only thing I do is follow the diet and take acidophilus as well as a muli-vitamin?

Trying to figure out my health problems, plus recurrent yeast infections and recently developing oral thrush I believe I have a problem with candida. I have no way of being able to afford medical treatment or medication. I've been reading a lot of online stories by people who have had this and most of them used either nystatin or Diflucan for months in addition to the diet to get themselves cleared up. Some have use a candida cleanse that you buy, but I can't afford to buy any of this and need to figure out a way to treat myself at home.

I would greatly appreciate any information, tips, links, knowledge, you could share.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• I personally would stick with organic foods. Do continue with your probiotics but you may need several types. Try to incorporate yogurt and/or keifer in your diet. Coconut oil and garlic (raw) have natural antifungal properties. I had my own daughter on Nystatin for a short time with no issues; you may want to give that a try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/candida.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I used to have 7-8 yeast infections a year. I started a probiotic called PB8 and I have been free of infections for 3 years. It has 50 times more good bacteria than 5 cups of yogurt.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2011