Do you go to salon?

Do you go to a salon on a monthly basis to have your hair, nails, etc done or is it just a luxury where you have it done once every 6 months or so?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I never go to the salon....I color and highlight my own hair (lots or practic in high school out of boredom..lol), and if I ever want fake nails, I just buy the cheap glue ons, and they last me at least 1 week,..and is much cheaper--and no one can tell they're fake for some reason..lol :) I also pamper myself at home..so I guess I just never feel the need to spend so much money when I can do the same things on my own :)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Me, my friends and my daughters all go to the same salon. We go once a month. I only get my hair done since I do so much with the kids that getting my nails done is pretty much worthless. My oldest dd gets her hair and nails done. Nails done about every 10 days though not monthly.

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes, I go get my hair fixed every three months though and my nails and toes every two weeks.

Answer by older at 8:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I get my hair done every 6 weeks or so at the salon. I usually get pedicures every two weeks. I'll get an occasional facial if I have time. I don't do my hands much anymore, I used to have acrylics but it was too hard to keep them looking nice.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have gray coming in, so I get my hair dyed about once every 5 weeks. I usually get my nails done every 3 weeks. I only get pedicure during the summer and at the same time I get my nails done..
    caseypixie

Answer by caseypixie at 8:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my sis only gets her hair done when her taxes come and then its like every weekend she has to go to the salon just to get it styled. i would like to get it done once and see what they can do but i rather get something that will stick for a while like a tan or nails or something because i just dont see the reason to get something like hair done for one night. but thats just me.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I go every 5-6 weeks for a trim and and a tint touch-up to cover the gray. I absolutely will not go for mani/pedis or facials, choosing rather to do my own (I do a better job anyway and the products I use are not as harsh). After coming home with a wart in my foot once and seeing what goes on, I know the conditions are not sanitary enough for my taste.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2011