School

What are some good online schools to go to.

snuggle01

Asked by snuggle01 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in

• More and more mainline universities are offering classes on line.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Look up local schools who offer online classes. The big ones like University of Phoenix and Kaplan have all been sued, UofP was sued by the federal govt in fact for taking money from students they werent entitled to and for admitting people who did not even have HS Diplomas. They are over priced and treat you like crap. I know. I went to one of them. However, local schools also offer online classes that are affordable and give you the option of also going to the school to actually meet your professors if you have questions. Start with the community college, and state colleges in your area. You also get an in state discount with local colleges.

Answer by gemgem at 9:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I go to school right now and I am not to happy with the school
    snuggle01

Comment by snuggle01 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011