You are not allowed to post here

what section automatically brings you a vote down flood?

i am not allowed to vote in a certain section without several vote downs

my vote down usually show up when i agree with everyone

smh some people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i say anything about my past ex and his little "interest" i get voted down
    true, it is not a pretty topic, but it happens to a few, i was just the one that had that dice roll that direction

watch this,,,
    my ex came out of the closet and wanted me to wear a strap one and do him in his backend
    he had been doing it to himslef for 30 years, but kept this info from me for years
    i left him

need to be anon, do not want any slander brought up in court/child custody not yet determined, hence to need to be "anon"
    (you know who i am)
    please do not call out my name, just covering all bases for court coming up, thanks
    F.P.

lol, had to delete and repost, posted as myself, forgot to use the anon option, almost never do, not used to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It has to be religion or politics
    People are so passionate about these topics.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Votes down don't affect me in any way they kind of amuse me most times if anything, and I will respond whenever and wherever I want, regardless of what others say.

Answer by older at 9:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• The only posts I regularly get vote downs on are questions about vote downs.

Usually it me posting something along the lines of vote downs don't really matter and if makes them feel better let them do it.

I think its the people who do the vote downs trying to prove it does do something?

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Any of the debate sections are bound to stir emotion and open up for a deluge of downvotes!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• religion..anything debate.. i don't care though. i'm very opinionated and i don't mind if people want to vote me down. i'm not gonna hold back just because i'm afraid i will lose some cafe mom points...i know a lot of people do that because they are afraid they will get a thumbs down. i don't care who i piss off
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Down votes do not mean you are not allowed to post in that section. It simply means that someone did not agree with some part or the entire answer. What is it with the ladies up here trying to make down votes bigger than it really is???
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am oblivious because I don't go back and see whether I get voted up or down.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• idk but I get vote downs some times when I say almost the exact same thing as someone else who gets a vote up. I think its some immature women who need to grow up and stop acting like this is high school. If they miss high school drama so much I think they should go back and get their diploma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Keep posting wherever it is. Ignore the down votes!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2011