She only wanted to talk to me because....?

i'm sure you can figure this one out as i think i already have.

So i have this friend on Facebook and she was trying to say hi to me on chat. I told her i couldnt chat at that time because my kids wanted to play games and then once i caught her again. She right out says "you should come see me!" so im like "ok, maybe i will, i can get a ride into town in the mornings but i dont know what time you want me to be there."

Now i go back into the past where i only have met her 2 times and she's already acting like i'm her bestie and her attention gets drawn to me quick. Its ok with me though, i do need friends.

another is on her facebook page, under "i'm interested in:" she reveals "im an open book."

also she gives me her email address so i can write to her but she is clearly my friend on facebook and i can send her messeges that way too so it didnt make sense.

her response to what time i should visit her was " my bf goes to work around 2 and he doesnt need to be here." her bf is a nice and kind person so no worries about him being a bad person there.

i also asked if im getting myself into something and she replies with a sexual comment but i cant remember what it was lol but she then ends it with a "just kidding".

i'm kinda thinking she wants to hit on me lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• could be, but I wouldn't think so for certain.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I do not think so. Open book means that she has lots of interests. I do not understand why it has to be male or female or both. We all have tons of other interests. Life is not sex. I think you might just be trying to read something into someone that feels like she would like to be your friend.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• She sounds weird at least. I probably wouldnt go to her house unless her bf was there just because you dont really know what kind of person she is or you wouldnt be asking for advice. There are alot of weirdos out there.

Answer by gemgem at 9:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• ok i just went on her profile on facebook so i can get my info right...the part where they ask if your interested in men or woman, she used to have "im an open book" there before but NOW its "men and woman"
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am not sure on this one. Good luck!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• lol thanks Zoey
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• you could just tell her you don't want to meet up with her, and then explain to her why. even if it's over FB.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Ummm Yeah...No Thanks!
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011