Have you noticed...

That sometimes people do not seem to read the whole question or understand the point of the question before they answer it?
Example: I saw a question about being given a million dollars but you could not use it on yourself or anyone you were related to or know, it could only go to charity/strangers or your community..... and people answered that they would use it on their kids, or co-workers or friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah it bugs me too.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It happens quite a bit it seems they read just the question part you click on and don't read the details part.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• That doesn't bother me. It gets people thinking. It is just the way some people respond or their mind works. We do not have to just answer the question. I often like to take off on a question. Sometimes I think people care more about what I have to say than they actually do.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• People around here are always in a hurry and often don't take the time to read the whole thing.

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't know! It really aggravates me, then again maybe they got excited!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 9:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It would probably only bother me if it were my question.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• lol. It is quite telling actually! They are answering it, and possibly truthful to what they would really do. Perhaps they did read the whole thing...? xo
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2011