need advice

okay so a couple of days ago me and my mother got into an arguement. I have been there for her and I just couldnt grasp that it actually happened. It happened while my hubby was waiting in the car for me to go out. I told him<

So later on in the evening we were discussing shopping for things we needed for the home. He made a comment on who was going to watch our 2 year old. I told him i would figure it (my mom usually watches her) well he made a comment about his mom watching, i told him absolutely not. I dont trust this lady so why would i trust her with my child. Instead of him just closing his mouth and letting things go because we have already discussed this several times, he pulls the car over and gets out. Mind you I had been crying the ENTIRE day. I think this was insensitive for him to start an arguement with me let alone about something that he knew where I stood on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• wow, thats harsh of him. i'm guessing his mother has given you a reason not to trust her enough to watch your child. and since you guys had already discussed this several times then he should understand and stop being so insentive towards you. maybe you guys need to talk about it again and make it clear once more. :( well good luck! i'm sorry i'm not of much help! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• That's sounds odd to me that he would pull over and get out of the car because you disagreed on your mother watching the baby. Seems like you are leaving out some details of this argument. Do you think you were too hard on him for mentioning your mom? You think he deliberately started an argument with you about it? What advice are you looking for? It's hard to comment on this the way you have written it, which is probably why you haven't gotten more responses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• it was not a reaction to MY mom wathcing her but to his. and the response i was looking for is why would he bring up an issue that we had discuused time an time again and he knew where i stood on the issue, when i was hurting inside becasue i had something else on my mind. how could he be so inconsiderate. i had more but cafemom only lets you write so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Why would he bring it up?! It's his child too and she is his mother. He has just as much say as you do. He probably got out of the car so he wouldn't do something worse. Maybe you should stop being to insensitive to him. Did you ever think of that?

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• What you said to him was just as harsh! You should think about how he felt when you personally attacked his Mom!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• look ppl read the question correctly if i dont want to have ANYONE that I dont trust watch MY daughter then its my business. I have my reasons not to trust her. it wasnt about that anyway it was about what had happened with MY mom earlier that day. Him knowing I couldnt say ANYTHING without crying and then bringing something up like that later in the day knowing how i felt about it and not being considerate enough to just let it go!!! You all need to get your comprehensions together when U read questions instead of attacking ppl and you dont know what you are talking about!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2008