Post anon and get something off your chest adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i think some of you are so fake
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• thought i would get that off my chest. and yep, i'm hiding behind the anon button!!!!! who cares
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i wish i wouldnt fall so damn hard for men that i meet. i wish my heart was strong enough to put a gaurd up.

i beginning to HATE this site with the teeny boppers asking questions after school!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm SO fucking tired of being a people pleaser. I'm being pulled in too many directions, and I'm still learning to say no. I have to drop something before everything comes crumbling down.
    If I have to see one more question asking, "Am I pregnant?" I may scream.
    Anonymous

• If they don't like it, they'll live somehow, The only reason they get mad is because they don't know who to flame and bully for what you said. Otherwise they wouldn't care.

Its like being invisible and giving some bully a wedgy and they don't know who did it and get all mad. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I wish that the other grandmother cared about grandbabies' best interests.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Anyone who thinks it's ok to put hot sauce on thier kids tongue for a punishment you should have their tongue burnt with a cigarette to see how it feels!!!!!!

Anonymous

• i like being lazy and sitting on my ass
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• im sick and tired of all the bitching. im tired of everyone being so mean to everyone else. im tired of people judgeing everyone else the second they set eyes on them. im sick of rules being shoved down my throat and no options available. im tired of assholes that think they can run everyone elses lives and if someones not living their life the way they think it should they feel it gives them the right to make it their business. (sorry lots more to do then this site.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Why don't you leave my husband alone you home wrecking bitch. Wish I could beat the shit out of you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2011