some one help

i need to know ways to help you go into labor other than sex that wont work i have no where to have sex and sex hurts for me

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 11:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• walking besides that wait .. and dont take castor oil people will tell you too probably but dont doit it can cause your baby to BM and if they suck that in on the first breathe it could lead to breatheing problems
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Nothings going to work if your not close enough yet. If the baby has dropped try walking or pacing.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 11:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• pinkink
    pinki...
    Nothings going to work if your not close enough yet. If the baby has dropped try walking or pacing.

i have 3 weeks until my due date or well im 37 weeks and i have tried every thing the doctors have told me to help her move down like cleaning out my bowls walking bouncing it isnt working she is still high.i have been having breathing problems too and i can tell she hasnt moved down because of my breathing but i also have anxiety attacks too and that doesnt help when you cant breathe.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The same happened to me with my last born. I never did drop with him. I tried everything. The doctor decided to do a C-Section at my regular doctor appointment 8 days after my due date. Said that the baby was too big to stay in any longer. I was soooo happy. Lol. I couldn't lay flat. If I did I would pass out. When he was born he was 10 lbs. I suggest talkign to your doctor about a C-section if it's becomes too miserable for u. Good luck sweety!
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 12:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• would they do a c section if i asked them?and i know she cant weigh more than she is suppose to im thinking and so is my mom that for some reason my pelvis is too small for her to fit in?what do you think>?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes, I think you might be able to talk them into it. A baby is consider to be born "on time" 2 wks before and 2 wks after the due date. I may not be correct, but that's what memory tells me. It's been 15 yrs since my last baby. You're going to have to tell the doctor how miserable you are with the breathing and all. After all, it's in the best interest of the baby to remain inside for as long as possible. Born too early and the baby could have colic with non-stop crying. Ask him for a C-section. See what he says. It's best to wait though unless you really just can't take it.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 12:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Even if your pelvis was too small the baby would drop some. If the baby drops they can induce labor. If the baby hasn't dropped, a C-section is the only option.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 12:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• im really to the point where im not happy i mean even if they induced me i would be fine i just dont want them to induce me and then her still not drop and them have me push for hours and her not come out.i would be pissed.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes that would suck. But like I said they can't induce u if u don't drop. C-section is the only option.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 12:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You're almost there sweety. I know it's miserable, but in just a matter of weeks you are going to have a beautiful brand new baby to hold and love.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 12:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008