Any good pork chop recipes?

I took out boneless pork chops and I was going to bread them but just realized I have no bread crumbs. I'm looking for something different!

austinsmama1106

Asked by austinsmama1106 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• BBQ w/ a apricot jelly glaze, green beans & mashed potatoes
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't think there's any such thing, no. LOL! Just kidding. I just don't like pork chops...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• pork chops aren't my favorite thats why i usually bread them! my husband and son love them though!
    austinsmama1106

Comment by austinsmama1106 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• you could put them in the oven covered with bbq sauce, and cover with foil or fry them, you can bread them yourself with flour, put some flour, salt and pepper in a plate and put one or two eggs in a bowl...dip the pork chop in the egg, then put in the flour and fry it in vegetable oil
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Do you have saltine crackers or corn flakes or even fake potato flakes, because they work very well for breading too.... You could saute them in butter/oil, toss in some shrooms and make a quick gravy.....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• not really....i love em just salt and pepper and pan fried!
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 10:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If you have cornflakes or crackers, put them in a ziplock bag, and crush them and use instead of breadcrumbs. If you have bread and a blender or food processor, tear the bread in small pieces and blend or process, instant breadcrumbs.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Baked Pork Chops
    1/2 cup of soy sauce
    2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 teaspoon black pepper
    !/2 of a medium chopped onion
    1 pound pork chops
    Mix the soy sauce, garlic, pepper and onion in a large zip-lock bag. Place the pork chops in the marinade and if you have time let them marinate overnight and if not just for a few hours. Bake them at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. (4-5 servings)
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I made them tonight I season them up and the add cream of mushroom soup over them & baked them & then rice on the side, yummy
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011