need someone elses opinion

so me and my bf have been having some problems. Most of them are to do with his ex. She starts all kinda of drama cause she wants him back. Anyways he told her no so she starts sending me the messages they had been sending each other. She changed some of the words around. So I asked him to tell me what he did and didnt say. Well some of the things he did say makes me dought our relationship. We have had problems like these before. All his friends are girls and he is constantly texting them. He calls them hun and dear/dearest. I dont like it but he wont stop. I dont mind him texting his friends but I dont like the way he uses indearments with them. I'm thinking of just breaking off the relationship, but i wanted someone elses opinion on what they would do?

stephmiester87

Asked by stephmiester87 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Would you just remind him that these things arent ok with you and give him another chance or just break it off? We have a 3 month old son together. And I want whats best for my son. And I know if your relationship isnt good its best to cut my losses for my childs sake. Whats your opinion?
    stephmiester87

Answer by stephmiester87 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd have another talk with him & tell him it is disrespectful to you. Aside from the friends that are girls issue, I wouldn't want him having any contact with an ex. Good luck.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The ex is his babies mom, she calles for bs all the time. not even about the kid.
    stephmiester87

Answer by stephmiester87 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• wow, well we had the same problem. my hubby only has female friends and they call ALOT.. but after awhile i told him to tell them to stop. so now they know when he's home their not allowed to call or text or anything of that sort. which is great. and we also had a crazy weird ex-girlfriend.. but we got rid of her after bout 4 months yeah i got calls, and messages and what not on my myspace and at home cell phone and what not she was an odd one. but we stuck together and we knew we loved each other so we made it through. sometimes without hardships you cant
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• have a great relationship. my opnion is remind him that its not ok for him to talk to his friends like that and that it does bother you. and plus if you break it off you never know if your child will have both parents around you know. not saying he wont be around but you never know what happens when two parents break up. but at the end of the day its up to you. and if you feel like this is something that you need to break up with him over then go ahead just think it over and make sure you are doing the right thing. :D well good luck with everything hopefully that was of some help.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• He doesn't sound faithful. Good luck.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You are better off on your own. You can't have a successful relationship without trust.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You have to deal with your insecurities. If you don't trust him you shouldn't be with him. Trying to make him change just to satisfy you won't work. He'll either end up just hiding things or leaving on his own.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2008