Toy recommedation for 2 1/2? (PIOG)

My nephew and his wife just welcomed their 2nd child this morning. In addition to a baby gift, we're also going to send something to the big brother (who will be 3 in June) I'm completely out of touch with the 'hot' items in the toddler set. ;) I need some ideas!

What does your 2 to 3 year old boy love most?

Thanks for the input! We want to make him feel special too! I remember bring my 2nd home. As much as my oldest adored her, it was hard for him to share the attention sometimes. We're trying to make sure the big bro feels included in all the baby hoopla!

ldmrmom

Asked by ldmrmom at 10:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• His Thomas trains! Anything with wheels really. We race his Shake N Go cars up and down the front hallway which he thinks is great fun. He also likes his ride on toy outside, bubbles, and dinosaurs. We got him a flashlight that is a cow and moos (Little Tikes) when you push the button for Christmas - he's pretty fixated on that right now too.

Answer by missanc at 10:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011