Sheer Cover, or Bare Minerals?

I am 49 and would like a natural looking make-up. I keep seeing the informercial on Sheer Cover & Bare Minerals and was wondering if they are made for someone with fine lines around the eyes?
If you use either one, could you post your age and a true comment.

Linda1012

Asked by Linda1012 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I love Bare Minerals. But you absolutely have to use the brush that they sell to apply. I have been getting a senior discount for a lot of years, but I cannot get Medicare. You should be able to figure it out pretty close. Without me saying the painful truth.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Often, Today's Special Value on QVC.
    tootoobusy

• Mineral makeup tends to settle in fine lines and wrinkles. I actually use LOreal, but I use DermaSilk and Perfecting Base under it to keep that from happening. I'm 44 :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I can speak only for Bare Minerals but I LOOOOOVE it!!! I'm 33 and have good genes, so time isn't marching across my face just yet, but Bare Minerals gives good, natural-looking coverage and it's good for your skin.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have Avon's Smooth minerals. I really love it. It's great! I am 45.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011