My kids cry at me all day long and i dont know what to do i cant even have sex

supposebly so please help im doing every thing so wrong and i cant seem to get it right please if you are a doctor and know of this please help im about to go crazy ?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Have sex at night when they are asleep. Are they fed and warm? Are they in a loving and calm environment? Something is upsetting them. If you think it's physical take them to a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm not sure I understand what is going wrong. Your kids are crying and you are having trouble having sex? Could you elaborate please?
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Have sex after they go do bed. What do you mean they cry at you all day? how old are they?
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 10:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• when my son took naps me and his father had sex while the baby napped.........then at night we would have sex while the baby was sleeping if we couldnt do it during nap time......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011