My kids cry at me all day and night ?

thier feed fresh diaper not sick just plain out crying for me what should i do to get them to stop winein at my feet 24\7 im excausted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give them some of the time they're crying for. NOTHING else you do will matter as much; the rest can WAIT.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• How old are they? Older children should be given toys or tasks to accomplish. (Like 2 and up..) Younger children don't generally cry unless they want or need some attention. Fresh diaper, freshly fed, try putting them down for naps, giving them a bath and letting them play in the tub, or throw a blanket over a table and let them play under it for something new and different. GL! Children go through phases, while they may cry for your attention now, soon, you'll be wishing they were.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011