FOOT THROUGH BELLY!!!! OMG

I'm 33 wks preg, and I was rubbing my belly earlier, and my girl's foot comes through and slides across my hand! It was really weird but cool! Haha! But a little later, she kicked again, without my hand covering it, and her foot LITERALLY came out about 2 inches! It was soooo creepy and kinda hurt, but was really awesome!!

My Q is: Is this normal at 33 wks? Have ya'll had this start happening so soon? And since I still have 7 more weeks, is it gonna get stronger or what?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 12:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's pretty common i think. my daughter constantly did stuff like that. she did her 11 oclock aerobics every night as well.  it will slow down some as you get closer to due date, because they baby is growing more and you're not, so there's not as much room to move.  i loved layin on the couch and watching my belly dance because of her moving around.  enjoy it now, before too long you'll have a baby!  congrats!

Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol ya i was like 25 weeks with my first and he was doing that it was sooo weird but amazing
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i was 24-25 weeks..now im 26 and thats all i feel =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• mine is doing summer salts right now im 32wks. That is so cool though i always wanted to see that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am 32 weeks and all my daughter does is do that, my son was just as active, boy I am going to be one skinny mommy if my daughter turns out anything like what my son is hahaha
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• What I mean is, she's been kicking since i was 17 wks, but she's soo strong now her foot literally comes OUT of my stomach....I cant explain it lol....anyone?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• its the same mine now has been kicking since 14 weeks but like i said my son did the same thing when i was 25 weeks just strong babies lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2008