Anyone else feeling SUPER fatigued at 24 weeks?

I don't remember how much energy I had with my son but this pregnancy has been a battle. I had some energy for a short time now I just have NONE. It is a chore to do anything. Just sitting I can feel the fatigue setting in. Its all day everyday. Anyone else feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am but im only about 12 weeks plus i have morning sickness all day everyday my 1st 2 were so easy this one has to be a boy cause its a pain in the butt j/k lol.....I try to snack all day chose the right snacks it will give you a boost of energy (wont last long). Feel better
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 11:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes with my second pregnancy I was SOOOOO tired. Talk to your doctor about testing your thyroid and for gestational diabetes. It could be something like that, or just plain tiredness.
    Good luck...rest when you can. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating healthy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes I'm 22 weeks and I have felt the same way since the beginning! All I want to do is nap!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 11:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am 27 weeks and the last 3 weeks I have been WIPED! I saw one of my midwives yesterday and went over the blood test we ran last week and it turns out I'm borderline anemic. Apparently it doesn't take much of a drop in your iron levels to make you feel completely useless. I would talk to your doctor to see if that could be a possibility.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I go through a tired stage around the 20-25 week mark. I attribute it to the growth spurt the baby is taking around then.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 5:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am 26 weeks and also VERY tired! This is my second pregnancy, so I know part of it is the fact I have a 3 year old to take care of, whereas I had nothing much to do my first pregnancy. But I get more bloodwork and my glucose screening next week. I hope it is me just being tired!
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011