What to do with bottles?

I was wondering what you did with your old baby bottles after your child was done with them?

I was cleaning out the baby stuff(my youngest and last is 3) and came across some. I used the basic Playtex Nurser. I also had a friend give me some the ones(Playtex also) that she used(I am going to ask her if she wants them back, but her youngest is college age). The bottles are in very good shape, just need nipples. I would like to hear how you dealt with the now unused bottles.

nova.mommy

Asked by nova.mommy at 11:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Freecycle.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• We ended up throwing a lot of them out, because they had just seen better days. I wanted to keep the ones that were still good, because I was planning on having another one, but I don't know if my ex respected my wishes or not..
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Donate them or pay it forward. i always do that because there are people out there in need.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• give them to someone who needs them.......goodwill,thrift stores,a friend,recycle them........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011