Not sure about the lingo on here???

I am just getting used to being a member on here. What does some of the abbreviations stand for, like dd, imo and any others that are used? Thanks for any help you can give me!!

lovemykids2010

Asked by lovemykids2010 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Take a look at #2

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• IMO = in my opinion.

D = dear, followed y the initial which designates a family member. Daughter, Husband, Son.

PIOG posted in other groups.

There's a post in the Newcomers group with all this info.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I never did get the abbreviations when I first joined, I think like 5 years ago, but was gone so long I came back to no groups and so forth. Doesn't bother me in any way or shape though... still giggle at things like DD (Dear Daughter)... never did get why "Dear" is placed on the front, and how one acronym can mean 2 different things
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• There is a huge list of abbreviations in the Newcomber's Club. You might want to check it out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011