Have you ever met your guide?

I have and it was an amazing experience! I saw him at my first Pow-Wow. Maybe you don't believe in stuff like that. That's cool. But if you have a story, please share!

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 12:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I often saw my horse totem/guide when I was a little girl and I have loved horses all my life. I am a difficult person to work with, apparently, as I have had three human guides. The latest is female and, tho I no longer have the ability to be able see her, I feel her presense as two hands resting on my shoulders. She sent her name to me in a dream. I saw the vision of a woman in dark clothes when I was little. She was smiling at me and her eyes were bright. I am not certain whether she was an ancestor, or a spirit guide. I just know that my mother couldn't see her. Spiritual events have surrounded my life since childhood. Some of them I still haven't found answers for.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If your talking about spirit guides then yes I do believe in that and I have met mine but its a long story that I don't think I would be able to write it in these little boxes. I could PM you the story though if you would like....

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't know if I have one but if I do I would like to meet my spirit guide.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have several. Among them are Herne the Stag, Athena the Owl, Ganesha the Elephant (Gaia sometimes comes to me as an Elephant), and Lilith the Serpent.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011