How often do you scrub your kitchen floor?

It seems to me that nothing beats a good old-fashioned hands-and-knees floorscrub, but who wants to do that every day? I have to sweep my kitchen floor at least 3 times a day and it really should be at least mopped every day, but I often settle for spot cleaning with a rag and spray bottle.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Weekly. In between I mop, and my littlest one's job is to spot clean with a spraybottle full of vinegar water.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I sweep every day (at least once), and mop every other day. My main floor is mostly hardwood (including the kitchen), it seems like I'm forever sweeping or mopping. I use a Shark, haven't felt the need to hand-scrub.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My kitchen is gated off so it doesn't get very messy. I sweep every other day and mop it whenever it looks like it needs it. I never get on my hands and knees though.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I sweep several times a day and spot clean daily. I give it a good cleaning weekly.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011