What was your favorite conversation with your husband, either while dating or since married?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• We've been together for 25 years, there are too many to count.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My most memorable would have to be one of the first we ever had. I was 15 he was 16 and it was 4 days after we met. He took me to the mall. We walked through a department store to get to the rest of the mall. We passed by the home goods and for some reason split off and grabbed something to tell the other that this is something I would like to decorate my house with. From the opposite side of the hall we picked up the same 3 items 3 times in a row. Then we passed by the suits and he was telling me how he wanted to dress like that every day. I am also ambitious and wanted to have a job where I could afford to wear nice things. Then he said he wanted to take me to a place he found special, it was an art gallery. I had not told him I love art. It was a revelation that told me we wanted the same things out of life, he could be the one for me and he is. I began to fall in love with him for the first time.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I agree, thee are too many to count, but one that is at the top of the list is when we met seven years after we broke up in high school. I was at a concert alone married to a jack ass and contemplating divorce and thinking about the guy I left behind seven years ago. I still loved him and as I looked up there he was.He took my breath away. He came to talk to me and he said "You know I still love you" It was amazing to hear that seven years after. he told me how he had missed me and still thought about me all the time. I got divorced five months later and my hubby and I got together and never looked back!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My most memorable conversation that we had was when I told him that we were having a baby.
    SyaSya

Answer by SyaSya at 1:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Probably this morning.
    He loaded up some ammo and his rifle at 3am and I said " working today"? and he said " yup"...he's such a liar.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My favorite conversation with my hubby is when we first met, i love how he add some stuff that never happen lol
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• The ones that make me say "your so icky!" and laugh hahaha
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• To many to count :) Im glad theres not just one
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My very favorite conversations were/are the conversations about our future together. We used to spend hours walking or sitting along the canal, lying in the grass together and just talking about what our life would be like when we were married and when we had babies. Now those future-talks are still my favorite, thinking about all the wonderful times we've had and are having and all the wonderful times to come! I am soooooo blessed!
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011