Have you been torn between two choices?

When me and my hubby divorced I went to live with the Karuk in Nor Cal. I made friends and became part of my ex boyfriends family. Now that I'm remarried to my ex husband, I still miss all of my friends and family down in Cali. I can't talk about it, of course. But those were some of the happiest times of my life, with some of the best people I have ever met. I still really miss them sometimes and it's been almost two years. I miss my ex boyfriends mom and little sister and nephew. We all got really close. But I love my family just as much as well. I just got split in half dring the time we were split up, me and my husband. It's crazy. I never saw it coming.
So have you ever been torn in two?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 12:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. We moved from where I grew up for my husband's job. We don't get to go back very often and I feel like I left half my heart there. I miss my family, the city I grew up in, all the things to do and the great things I did with our first there. Our second baby was born here and I'm sad to think of all the family moments she is missing out on, that my parents get almost no time with her and her brother and just basically the lonliness of being here. This place is severly lacking on just about every count. We have health insurance, we're buying a house but that is the extent of what moving here got us. We don't intend to be here forever.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011