Kohl's Sale Tuesday & Wednesday?

I've seen a few ads today for a sale at Kohl's for 50% off tons of stuff. I just checked their site and couldn't find anything about it, but wondering if anyone knows if this sale is good online too. The closest Kohl's to us is about an hour away, so if I could shop online, I would love it!

mom2XandZ

Asked by mom2XandZ at 12:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• I work at Kohl's, so I can assure you that all instore prices are valid online as well. The only things that are not useable online are certain extra discounts like 15/20/30% off scratchers (for using a kohl's charge) and senior discounts. Power Hour sales (where you get an extra 15% off of most items) also are not usually online. You are also not going to get to shop the clearance, which is more abundant in store than online.

We do a lot of "unadvertised" sales, so while the prices are adjusted online correctly, they aren't usually going to identify them online with a name.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 3:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes it appears to be online... and if you use the coupon HOLIDAY20 you get an additional 20% off your purchase through Wednesday. (This may require using a Kohls charge, but the email didn't mention it)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008