What do you think was the most useless class in high school?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 12:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in

• Gym class or home ec. Of course, our home ec class was a joke. We made Oreos from scratch. Really? This is supposed to be useful?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Health and Sex Ed. They were both a complete laughingstock in my school, with my teachers, and with my peers. I gained nothing from those classes.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• At my school it was Spanish because of the teacher. She knew most of the class was cheating and did not care. I tried to switch teachers and was not given permission. 

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• World History. I was a History major in college and I love it, but our social studies classes weren't differentiated by AP/Advanced/Average until 11th grade so the class was geared to the "average" students and I was extremely bored.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• it really depended on the teacher.... the classes that bothered me the most were economics, algerbra 2 (pre calc) and american lit. but that is just because the teachers were ubearable... meanwhile i enjoyed physics because of the teacher.... and other things that totally should have been boring...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• gym class
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• British Literature. I loved the class, got super good grades, but it hasn't really helped much in life!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would have to say history. All the history teachers were coaches, and they weren't that interested in teaching.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 6:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• gym class!
    Anonymous