in pain

ok my baby hasnt dropped yet the doctors keep telling me she hasnt even started moving down yet but every time i go to stand or walk i have alot of pain in the front part and its getting where i cant stand to waslk or any thing .what do i do?i dont know what it is either?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 12:53 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just because the baby is getting heavier and is pushing down when you stand up. That used to freak me out too.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• could be the baby moving down .. honey things change daily just because they say one thing doesnt mean that a few hours from when they said it that it didnt change ... with my first i had no pain and wasnt dialated on my due date but later that evening after my appointment i was screaming i started labor it doesnt happen just once every week it is always changing
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• if that is her moving down then i definatly want her out because this is so much pain it brings tears and it hurts so bad.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• could be that or just weight i mean lol i remember whenmy son went down i thought i was gonna die i was screaming for 4 days then he finnaly came out
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• thanks
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2008