FINDING PEOPLE... ???? Bump and please help

Please bump to help others and myself??? It came to my attention when someone asked Anon how to find people... Normally I would have added Zabasearch and few others, but they asked Anon, and figured it couldn't be a postive thing if they had to hide who they were looking

However they mentioned Spokeo and mylife.com ... I've personally had my husband's mentally ill ex (that slept with his cousin, brother, and guys she is divorced from now, and that guys roomate) actually friend me on MySpace... I didn't know who she was, and been with my husband almost 13 years... so wasn't expecting her to pop back up after her life fell apart AGAIN... Psycho now has pictures of OUR kids, and since she is sick in the haed, can't imagine her intentions!

However, I woud like to know what other sites are out there so I can remove my husband and I... my husband doesn't do FaceBook or Myspace, and doesn't feel the need to do anything other than face to face... we both figure those worth having in our lives are already here! The rest wouldn't have good intentions... and already expirienced his lovely ex stalking... and just want to prevent it since this many years she still hasn't grown up and moved on with her life (more so since she caused it all)... 13 years and still??? Plus we're married and WE have kids!!!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• You could try Googling your name. See what info about you is out there for the public. But here is some scary info... a friend of mine from another country that I had lost touch with was able to look me up using public information, like our census and tax info. No kidding. He's a nice guy...but just imagine if the wrong person looked that up. Wow.
    Be careful who you give your info to, because a lot of companies sell it. I've seen it with my own eyes.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My goal is to simply figure out the sites and have us removed...

And I am fully aware that none of us know each other here on CM.... or as I tease with my husband, "The invisable people in the computer"... but they asked "Anon"

I did get a positive because I found 2 sites I could have us removed from! Thos that stalk are nothing to joke around with... because they don't actually "get a clue"... worse when it's a chick, because society doesn't see them as a threat, and in some cases tell them to continue the behaviors???
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2011