I need reviews on Zumba DVD set <----ONLY!

Sorry to be a bitch, but all the posts I've come across in various searches go on and on about how classes are the best way to go, or the Zumba workout for one of the video game consoles. I'm looking for reviews on the DVD set that they advertise on tv. Is it worth the money, does it deliver a quality workout, did you lose weight/inches, etc. (neither classes nor the game console version are options for me right now, period)

TIA ladies!

ellemenope

Asked by ellemenope at 1:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't have the dvd's, but I have heard they are really effective if you stick to it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have the DVDs. I've only been through the instructional part so far. I'm not terribly coordinated, and I like the way the steps are broken down in the instructional phase. It seems like it will be fun, and my kids will do it with me. I haven't been with it long enough to get much benefit yet.  I'm hoping I can make it a habit and stick to it long-term.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011