what do I ?

I started birth control 3 months ago and the first 2 months i had a period now the 3rd month is here and im 3 days late but the pregnancy test i took was negative what do you think is it normal or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know that some bc pills will affect your periods. My dd has been on one, and she hardly has periods anymore. I would discuss this with your Dr.
    Anonymous

• It really depends on what kind of b/c you are on.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Birth control, of all kinds, can make your periods wonky. If you're worried then you can go get a blood test done, but you're probably fine.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 1:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• BC can mess you up... especially with the changing seasons, stress, etc. Wait until you're about 1-2 weeks late before you freak out. Then call your Dr for a blood test. Continue to take your pills until then... or you WILL end up pregnant.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2008