Do U think we say "I think it is a girl or boy" so you don't get dissapointed when you find out the sex?

This is my second and I already have a girl so we are hoping for a boy! I keep telling everyone that I think it is a girl and I wonder if I think that because I don't want to be dissapointed when they say "It is a girl". Anybody else done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did.  With my 1st I wanted a boy SO badly.  I just KNEW I was going to end up having a girl first.  Nope, had a boy, then a girl, then another girl, now having another boy, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• From a previous event years before my son was born I KNEW my first born would be a boy. The second I wasn't so certain about. She's such a little tomboy/sports nut and she'll be 4 in March.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I thought it was a boy and it ended up a girl, but I guess I was happy with whatever they told me!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011