Anybody else looking forward to the second trimester?

I am 10 weeks this week and I just want to get passed the 12 week mark. Not so much that I will feel better but because the risk of miscarriage goes down. I know I will feel better when I am 12 weeks! Anyone else????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 12 weeks is a great milestone....you will also get more energy and be less tired..congrats
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Not true about the more energy and less tired. I really don't understand where why people say that. I've been so freaking tired in my second trimester, course I have a little one at home, so that might make a difference. But I agree that after you get over that first 12 weeks, it is a relief. You get to tell others you are pregnant and will start to show more and more so you actually look pregnant instead of just fat!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I always breathed a sigh of relief when I hit the 2nd trimester mark. The second sigh of relief always came at 24 weeks.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 5:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm in the third trimester, but I remember hitting 12 or 13 weeks was a great feeling and relief came soon after! Congrats!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011