Jobs??????

Do any of you work in direct sales, such as pampered chef or something like that? Do you enjoy your job and make a reasonable income?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can make money doing that but you have to be the one who recruits lots of other people to sell the stuff for you. otherwise the profit is minimal.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't do direct sells but I do have my own business working from home with Internet CEO Moms! My income continues to grow each month. It allows me to be home for my son :o) I've made some life-ling friends while doing this I wouldn't trade it for the world!

We don't sell anything, throw parties, or keep inventory. We have unlimited support and free training. Check my site out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get ALL the details!

Good Luck in your search and take care!
    ~Alyssa Maliska
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes I'm a Gift Consultant for La Bella Baskets and I make a decent income:-) I actually made enough to claim on taxes this yr:-) If you like more info feel free to p.m. me with your fullname and email address:-) Good luck on your search!:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes, I make FT income from home with Pre-paid Legal Services, but not all companies are alike.
    I work roughly 20 hours a week from home and get pd daily Direct Deposit. We have no products to peddle and push, and no parties and quotas.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I work with a relatively new company called ONE24 and I love it! I have done many WAH business' and this is by far the easiest and simplest one and I am making money! So many of the others I tried I always just barely broke even after investing lots of time and effort, but not with ONE24. I some weeks do not even spend 5 hrs on it and I am still making $. I love it!

http://www.hope5771.124online.com/

hope5765

Answer by hope5765 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm a Watkins independent Rep. We do direct sales, parties, and yes, sponsor others into our team who would also do the same. Watkins reps not only earn on our own efforts, but the efforts of our team as well, earning from 25%-39% on our own efforts, and 5% - 10% on the efforts of our team as well as bonuses, earning free trips and other incentives as well. Watkins is a 140+ year old company with an impeccable reputation for trust, high quality and integrity so those who choose to be repsare assured that they're not a "fly by night" company that's not going to be around tomorrow. I've only been a Watkins rep for a few months, but my efforts are already seeing results. The products are consumable, and are used by everyone, and are of fantastic quality and value. I bet too that if you talk to grandparents, or even parents, many will remember the "Watkins Man"

Lev8mysoul

Answer by Lev8mysoul at 12:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• FYI: Direct sales is a business opportunity, it is not a job. A job provides you with benefits and a stable salary.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2011