Do you think mother's have an instinct to KNOW what sex they will have?

I just knew my daughter was a boy and now with this one I think it is another girl but I could be wrong again. How do some mother's KNOW the sex and then it turn out to be right. I guess I didn't have that instinct!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I knew both times. I"m not sure how.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i knew before i was pregnant that i would always have a boy..i wished so hard as a kid for a little brother and got two and always said it would be easier with a boy for me...however my mom convinced me for a long time i was having a girl but guess what its gonna be a boy lol i knew but i was trying to accomodate my mom who wanted it to be a girl sooooo bad...made me feel bad for not telling her i knew it would be a boy
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I knew both times what I was having. I have no idea how but there was never even a question in my mind.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i kinda knew i was having a girl
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I was WRONG everytime! lol 4 times did not get 1 right!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Due to an interesting experience I KNEW without a doubt that my firstborn child would be a boy. I knew this years before I was pregnant. My second wasn't so easy, and I was never so certain about her as I was about my son. I've just never really seen myself raising one of those super girly-girls, and my daughter sure is NOT that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I believe they do. I had a feeling i was having a little girl while everyone told me i looked like was carrying a boy, and the ultrasound look like a boy face, or my butt was shaped to be carrying a boy. lol and sure enough i have a little girl inside of me (:
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 2:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I did with my secong child. I was told it was a boy from the ultrasound. I already had a boy so I wanted a girl. I kept telling my husband It was a girl and he told me I was going to be disappointed. I ended up swapping things, but I got my girl I wanted.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i knew both times also. Can't explain it but I wasn't surprised when the ultrasound tech told me what the sex was
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011