What is this? (tmi) adult content

I wonder if anyone in here knows. If I stick a finger in my vagina or in my ass, I can feel a lump in between the two. I looked at pictures to see if I could see anything that would be there, but I don't see anything in between the vaginal wall and the anus that would feel like a lump. Anybody know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Go to a doctor. Tumor, cyst...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Could be your are feeling the vaginal or rectal muscles through the other orifice.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• PS mention it at your annual OB/GYN exam
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Felt it off and on for awhile, didn't know if maybe I'm backed up and need to poop. I have felt it on occasion since before my last pap, and the doc didn't see anything or feel anything wierd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If you brought it to her attention and she didn't see anything it is probably nothing. I would probably call when you can see it and ask if you can come in for her to check since it is worrying you. I get little polyps all the time though that I am always pointing out to my dr and gyno and only one ever needed to be removed and that was on the surface of the skin.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Another thought, depending on the degree of your laceration or episiotmy (sp) when you gave birth it could be scar tissue as well.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I agree with jamesonjustines
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Maybe it's just the way you are made...If it doesn't bother you (just the thought of it being there would bother me...lol) and the doctor said you are alright don't worry about it just stop sticking your finger in you...lol GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011