10 weeks and already losing my figure?????????

I have gained a couple of pounds so far but I was very curvy and now look more like a straight body. Is thsi suppose to happen this soon?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• losing weight in the first trimester is common
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Your body is making room for the baby, don't worry about this too much now, worry about it after you deliver.

Answer by older at 1:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'd watch what I eat. If you are gaining weight now then you may have a hard time getting it off after the baby.
    Anonymous

• Are you not suppose to gain weight in the first trimester? I thought 5 pounds was the norm. I have gained 3 pounds and am 10 weeks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You can lose your waist long before you start to 'show' for real... early on a lot of it is bloating and not actual uterus/baby. But I definitely had lost waist definition by 10 or 11 weeks with my kids, especially the second and third!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You lose weight during your first trimester. But dont worry things will be different after you have the baby.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. Yes that's totally normal don't worry!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011