Pain in the left side.... adult content

hello,
when my hunny and i were having sex i had a bad stabbing pain in my left side it was so bad that i fell down to my knees in tears (yes we were standing up lol but we also tried it a different way and it still hurt but not as bad)i went to the doc yesterday and he didnt see anything in the ultrasound and the blood work came back normal, but i still have that pain. its a dull pain right now but its bad when having sex. idk what to do since the results are normal.. my doc is a midwife. so idk if i should look for a different doc or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Ok.... I need more info. Are you pregnant? If so, how far along? If you are pregnant, it could be round ligament pain. The round ligament holds your pelvis together (essentially) and during pregnancy it stretches A LOT.
    If you're not pregnant... where is the pain? In your pelvis...or higher up? It could be any of a number of things...
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i had the same pain about 10 years ago and it came to that my pancras was out of wack
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Endometriosis! Or you could have a cyst that is simply not showing up on the ultra sound, it happens way more than doctors admit. You need to be persistant and keep nagging your doc or find another. There are many reasons actually that can cause this, endometriosis being one of them. Sadly, I'm a pro at pelvic problems; I've dealt with endo, ovarian cancer & more, I've had 20 surgeries including a hysty and I have had hundreds of ultra sounds, xrays, ct scans, mri's and blood test that came back ok but surgery would find a softball tumor & prove the docs and tests wrong. Be strong with your doc to get a better look at everything, if you have more ?s you can msg me @ anytime. Good luck and hang in there!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 11:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011