I'm changing my lifestyle (aka DIETING TECHNIQUE)...lol

And I can't help but crave everything and anything sweet. I feel like i'm going to cave badly. AAAHHHH All I want it a bowl of ice cream right now!

So....does anyone have any REAL dessert ideas to curb the craving? I don't want the answer FRUIT if you know what I MEAN! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Allow yourself one desert a day and cut down on all your portions. Then you don't feel the need to binge.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Either get the little cups of ice cream that are 100 cal and just eat ONE or look for those Jello brand I think mousses that are single serve. I think they are like 60 cal and so good.

Other things I enjoy and are good for you or at least not bad creamsicles pops are about 50 cal and I love small curd low fat cottage cheese heavily juiced with key lime (find it at Kroger love it) and pack or two of splenda or crushed up berries.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I recently discovered Vitatops. They are these little cake disks that are like the top of a muffin. They come in a lot of flavors, and they are only 1 Weight Watchers point (On the regular point system. I don't know about the Points Plus value) I have tried the chocolate mint, deep chocolate, cranbran, and the sweet cornbread, which for some reason is really satisfying to me! They're small, but you get that little shot of sweet. I like them heated in the microwave for about 20 seconds. They say "Great toasted" but I think that makes them dry.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• if you like ricotta cheese add some vanilla extract, cinnamon, and splenda or mint extract cocoa powder and splenda.  I also like making soft serve ice cream in my Magic Bullet.  Just add frozen fruit, and milk.

Good Luck

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Try vanilla greek yogurt with a drizzle of caramel sauce. Tons of protein, but still has that yummy ice cream sundae flavor.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have cereal if I want something sweet.....usually Special K red berries or their chocolate one.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• keep exercises and lower portions watch your weight and posture lol.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Sorry Pumpkin, that's what you have to do FRUIT. Fresh fruit in yogurt will know that ice cream thought out of your head. Strawberries and blueberries, just a handful on top of your yogurt and you are set, next time you do the yogurt, just a handful of cereal on top will having you liking yogurt for a meal as well as a snack. But you have to do the FRUIT!
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 11:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Freeze bananas, put the frozen bananas in a blender, sprinkle with shaved chocolate

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011