17 (almost 18) DPO and no Af, but negative? HELP!

Possible impalntation? The bleeding started exactly when my period should've started. It's brown (TMI) but not even enough to need a tampon or anything. It's so weird. The 1st day on the 15th it was pink spots and then to the brown spots. I was reading the brown is old blood but why would it start pink then? Anyone know?
My other symptoms are sore boobs, sensitive nipples, weird feeling in my belly, sensitive to some smells and they make me want to barf, really tired all day long.
I tested this afternoon and got a negative. I'm going to test againg tomorrow with FMU. If still a negative, Dr here I come.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 1:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• honestly we cant tell you from your symptoms it could be your period tring to start mine did that sometimes so i would suggest the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If your thyroid is off it can do that to your periods. Follow up with doc.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have a very regular period so I'm not quite sure. Thanks though.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 1:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Well i had both bright pink and brown when I had implantation... so I would just wait a few days and retest. Sometimes the HCG level is just not high enough for the pregger test to pick it up... GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 1:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had some pink and light brown spotting during implantation but I didn't get a positive test till like a week after that.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008