Need to find a good art class

Hi

My son is really good at drawing and he is very creative. I want to look for a good class/tutor that can help him improve his talent. We live in Nutley, NJ

he is 5 yrs old. Can some one recommend how i should start my search as most of the art classes that are around are more for crafts and basics.

i want someone who can steer him in the right direction.

npalicha

Asked by npalicha at 1:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No disrespect but I think at 5 yo. he should just be playing. I think when he is a little older, has more awareness would be a good time to steer his talent.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• That's great! I was drawing attthat age too. Some colleges have classes that the art students teach. maybe you could look into that. they have them for kids
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Check at your local art museum, both of ours have monthly free art days with classes and projects for kids.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2011