Are you feeling?

Grumpy? Bitchy? Just want to rant? Go ahead. I need someone to rant with. My house is a mess and I have cleaned and worked with my kids on school all day. Dh was frustrated with me because I wanted to make stir fry. Apparently I don't do it right. He stood there teaching me the whole time. ARGH. Put the carrots, celery, onions (thats all the veggies I had) in the wok, cook em. Pull em out, put in the chicken and cook it. Put all the stuff together in the wok add sauce. How am I doing it wrong?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I am sure men have been sent to try our patience time and time again . sometimes I feel very frustrated with my hubby . I enjoy spending time on the computer ,like cafemom and facebook for example ,this is the only me time I get ,and that is often interrupted ,I always feel my hubby is looking over my shoulder . He feels our private issues shouldnt be discussed ,but to him private issues can be anything from what we are having for tea!!! I would like to join a gym go and work out or go for a swim , have a laugh with the girls.just some me time without the kids or hubby in toe .Am I being selfish ?
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm bitchy because I'm in my last stretch of pregnancy and I can't do anything anymore. My SO has actually been really good the last week or so about helping me around the house and letting me try to sleep (even though its pretty much impossible at this point). Just when I was feeling bad for being so bitchy, I said I was going to go pick up some pizza for lunch and he told me "you don't need pizza". Egh. Besides that, life just doesn't stop. I work from home as a tutor for my college, so I don't have a reason to stop doing that and we really can't afford for me to be off from both jobs (I'm also a substitute teacher and I've really cut back on that). I go to school full time so I've got my own school work to do and of course kids need you miserable or not. I would just love a day where I could lay in bed all day long.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• That's when his butt would have been standing there alone cooking it!! I can't stand for my DH to do that! And don't mention messy houses! ugh! I've been sick, trying to catch up and I just can't. Now my oldest is SICK AGAIN (poor baby) and my DH sits and plays on the computer instead of helping with the kids or (gasp) picking up a mess the baby made!!!! I'm there with you!! MEN!!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am mad because a girl friend of mine asked me to take my oldest daughter with her and her daughter to a radio station christmas party... Thought that it sounded fun, mentioned it to my husband last nught and he was like " No, I don't like that, you don't need to go to the KDWB parties!" Not a big deal but who the hell is he to tell me I can't go anywhere? Am I your wife or your daughter??? Trying to figure it out!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My mom passed away 6 yrs ago last week I dealt with it hard and my hubby just went on a 4 day hunting trip. Missed my birthday yesterday and that sucked. I have been depressed because of it all for days. Thankfully today is a great day. I have been working my butt offto get house back in order and deal with kids. I hate when he can take off and I am stuck here. So I feel ya. I know he expects the house to be in order but because of my week I had it isn't. Why do guys not notice when you do something right but immediately there to jump down your throat when you mess up or don't clean one day out of the month. MEN if they could walk in our shoes for a day. They would be crying!!!!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I was trying to say that I am frustrated and depressed and I get " sounds like your being selfish " back at me just because I want to do something for me at the time I want to do it. Just plain tired of doing for everyone around me and no time for me........
    Anonymous

• I was trying to say that I am frustrated and depressed and I get " sounds like your being selfish " back at me just because I want to do something for me at the time I want to do it. Just plain tired of doing for everyone around me and no time for me........ I HEAR YOU ON THIS ,THIS IS HOW I FEEL AS WELL ,WHY ARE WE MADE TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WANTING ME TIME !!!!!
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2008