On your street

Is it quiet? or are all the kids usually playing together etc.? I think alot of kids stick to their backyards.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Our street is rather small and we are the youngest family on the street!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• All the kids r in school!!! So it is quiet!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• There are only maybe 10 houses on the entire street, on our little part of the road we have 4. Two of them are empty, then my house and a guy that works for our landlords lives at the end of our property. When we moved in there were quite a few kids who lived in the neighborhood and they all played outside together. Its quiet road. Now, those kids and 3 of my own have grown up so the only two on the block our my 6 & 10 yr old. They stick to the yard now.

Answer by gemgem at 2:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Beside my son who is 9,there is a 4 yr old next door,and a 13 yr old 2 doors down. Everyone else on the block is childless or of retirement age.
    Its quiet

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It's quiet because we live on a cul de sac and there's only one other house on our street, but all of the neighborhood kids play together. They come here to play with my kids, my kids go there, but they play together. Although, they are at school right now!

Answer by missanc at 2:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• For the most part its quiet. The house across the street has a few kids and they occasionally have friends over and play outside and I always see the kid down the street riding his bike in the cul-de-sac but that's about it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• We have mostly college kids on our street. We live two blocks from the college. There are some kids that live on this street, but there isn't a lot of playing outside, too much traffic. There is a private park about 4 blocks away that we frequent.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I live on a very busy street, car-wise. There's a lot of traffic throughout the day. But, there's also a nice sidewalk, and the primary school and high school are literally something like 5 doors down from us on the same street, so we get a lot of kids walking to/from school. We also get a lot of pedestrians out for walks on nice days.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Quiet... all the kids are older or left for college....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011