I swear she is going to fall out...

of my every time I go to the bath room. Im 34wks along...and probably for about the last week...it feels like my daughter is just going to fall out when I go to the bathroom. And when I go number two I feel like Im pushing her out. Sorry if that was a tmi...but its really kinda making me scared. Is it just her settleing in or what!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• probably the pressure of her or maybe her moving down i know i feel major pressure when i use the bathroom but im only 17 weeks lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i kind of know how you feel im 37 weeks and it hurts to walk or stand up and brings me to tears but they keep telling she is still not dropping.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes this is perfectly normal ,its just the pressure in the pelvis from the head settling into position you are feeling ,its a very weird sensation , isnt it lol....
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes that feeling is normal its the baby getting into position and the pressure might me that you are dilating once you are 9 0r 10 centimeters you will give birth, as it looks i say you will give birht sometime this week or 2. god bless and may this pregnancy be a blessing.
    jwoman

Answer by jwoman at 1:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Don't worry, a lot more has to happen before she's ready to "fall out". Unfortnuately, you may have to just get used to what you're feeling, because you may still have several weeks!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• it is completely normal and also nothing to worry about. You will not deliver your baby in the toilet. I know about 5 women that have asked their doctor's that though. So that goes to show how common the problem is. I felt it too, but just about the week before I had my second baby. I never had it with my first, which strikes me as odd looking back on it, because he was a really easy labor.; You would think he was further down and ready!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008