What is the messiest place in your house?

A room, closet, counter, cabinet, under a bed?

For me it is my bedroom, everything sort of gets shoved in there and it is a mess. I need a house husband ;D

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 2:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My bedroom is also the messiest. For some reason the kids, my husband and even my dogs think it is ok to put all their stuff in my room.

Answer by gemgem at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Same here- my room! Everything gets stuck in there! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My kids room and the basement!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Either the one half of our bedroom closet, or the garage. The garage isn't too bad but it could use a little more orgnanization, but there is one have of our bedroom closet that we just do't even bother to open because it's so stuffed stull of things lol. The other half is nice and neat though!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Everyone seems to come by and dump their crap on the kitchen island, which drives me insane. Now they're dumping their crap on top of the washer and dryer instead. I end up coming by and sweeping everything off onto the floor, then telling them they have two minutes to put their junk away or it gets thrown out.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My bedroom
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my kitchen island seems to be the collect all. everyone walks in and throws their crap on it or my chest freezer. i cant stand having to clean off my freezer before opening it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Surprisingly, it ISN'T my Son's room. It's Our extra bedroom that We use for storage..it is a WRECK. I try to stay out of there, lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It is the office or the garage. Both are a terrible mess. They are DH's rooms
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My oldest sons room. I try and try to have him straighten it a little is better then nothing at all.
    kscummins

Answer by kscummins at 3:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011