WHEN PERSONS GIVE YOU THEIR WORD AND YOU FIND OUT THEY BROKE IT......

fingers crossedWhen grown ups agree, friends, associates, working buds, to stick together and do not follow through on their part of the agreement,  I don't know about you, but it just breaks my  heart?  I feel like I'm  in grade school.  Disappointing when their word doesn't hold up to what was agreed.   And when I call them on it, they blunder ridiculous excuses which makes them so LAME!  To make it worst, they attempt to make light of it,  "Are you mad?"   OH PLEASE!!!!  I just don't get it?  What are your thoughts?   bump  thanks,  csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I SOOOO agreee! DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO!!!! Had a"friend" not follow through on a promise that involved my son and helping him when he had just had the worst day and she didn't follow through... after promising on 3 different days.... a week of me not talking to her then she calls to ask if I would take care of her dog in my house....grrr! Its been a month....I am still PISSED and not speaking to her and she has YET to apologize! AGREE!!!!! HERES A BUMP!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i would tell them no i'm not mad, i will just know in the future to not trust your word again. And i wouldn't. that simple.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It used to break my heart, now I just shut myself off from them. I don't understand how someone who is over the age of 10 can't understand to keep their word and not lie or at the very least give notice of why they can't do what they said they would.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am very naive in that I just believe people most of the time when they say they are going to do something. So of course I am caught off guard and disappointed when they don't. I would say so, as well.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011