Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Bumps

If you have a medically challenged child, in Illinois, and receive nursing in home care..pls share some information

I would very simply like to ask what DSCC reimburses nursing agencies for the lpn and rn...(Dscc send you a letter-you might have kept it)
this is illinois specific--and the child must have a trach, or nursing services covered by and compensated through Illinois DSCC.


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Kids' Health

Answers (1)
  • I wish I could help you .. I am sorry

    Answer by kalynskorner at 1:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.